Tutorials and Introductions
- Overview of Erlang
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to Erlang
- A first Erlang program
- A first Erlang program - part 2
- Test-First Word Wrap in Erlang
- Tutorial at erlang.org
- Getting started with Erlang
- Erlang for C, C++ and Java Programmers
- Socket programming in Erlang
- Having fun with Erlang
- Erlang, we meet again
- Thinking in Erlang (pdf)
- Writing Low-Pain Massively Scalable Multiplayer Servers
- Why OO sucks
- Erlang style concurrency
- Ten Questions with Joe Armstrong about Parallel Programming and Erlang
- Your web app does not require Erlang!
- Haskell vs. Erlang, Reloaded
- Why Erlang Is a Great Language for Concurrent Programming
- Sendmail Meets Erlang: Experiences Using Erlang for Email Applications
- Erlang - White Paper
- Programming Erlang
- Concurrent Programming with Erlang (pdf)
- Joe Armstrong’s Phd thesis
- Erlang Cookbook
Presentations and videos
- Openpoker A poker server.
- Yaws A web server.
- Ejabberd A jabber server.
- RabbitMQ AMQP messaging server.